Welcome to The Marketing Coach podcast!
This podcast is for small business owners, entrepreneurs, and marketers looking to get more traffic, leads, and sales without the hustle or headache.
In today’s episode, you’ll learn about a small handful of tools that I consider to be essential in creating social media content for your business.
As a small business owner, it’s important to maximize your time and investments and select the highest value tools available. This episode will help you narrow down to just 3 tools to manage your social media marketing with less effort.
This episode was recorded LIVE on YouTube. To participate in a live recording of a future episode be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel.
Inside This Episode You’ll Learn
- The two content creation tools you need to quickly create high-quality content
- How to post unique content every single day in minutes a day
- Which scheduling tool is the right fit for your needs
- How to save big on scheduling tools
- Why you don’t need expensive tools with social monitoring
Links and Resources
Content Creation Tools:
Social Scheduling Tools:
- SocialBee scheduling tool – save 30% off any plan
- PromoRepublic scheduling tool – save 50% of first 12 months
- Social Media Scheduling Tools blog post
*Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase using one of these links I may receive a small commission. Please know that I only recommend products I have used and that I sincerely think will help your business.
Follow The Marketing Coach Podcast
Leave a Review
If you liked this episode, please support the show and leave an honest rating or review on Apple Podcasts or your favorite podcast app.