Welcome to The Marketing Coach podcast!
This podcast is for small business owners, entrepreneurs, and marketers looking to get more traffic, leads, and sales without the hustle or headache.
This is the first episode in my Sales Funnels Made Simple series.
Join me this week as I walk you through my Online Marketing Model. Understanding the Online Marketing Model is the first step in creating a system that runs on autopilot to deliver real results for your business.
This episode was recorded LIVE on YouTube. To participate in a live recording of a future episode be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel.
Inside This Episode, You’ll Learn
- The 5 stages of the customer journey
- How the stages of the marketing model translate to traffic, leads, and sales for your business
- Why the Model is an hourglass, not a funnel
The Online Marketing Model
Follow The Marketing Coach Podcast
Leave a Review
If you liked this episode, please support the show and leave an honest rating or review on Apple Podcasts or your favorite podcast app.
Better Social Media Results in Less Time
You want all the perks of social media (the huge following, the support, the ready buyers) and none of the hassle (the hours of content creation, the effort to master strategies, the time invested in trends).
That’s exactly what the Social Media Content Club gives you.
Created specifically to turn your phone or desktop into your own social media manager, the Social Media Content Club delivers scroll-stopping, link-clicking, copy-and-post content Every. Single. Day.
It’s the minutes-a-day way to make genuine connections, boost engagement, and grow your business, all from a copy-and-paste on your phone.
Small business owners and marketers are talking:
- “The Social Media Content Club was the best decision we ever made.”
- “Two months of posts done in about an hour with NO STRESS!”
- “Our sales have increased by over 50% since we began using this platform.”
- “No more agonizing blank vapid stares at my phone wondering what to do for social media today.”
Give the Social Media Content Club a try and watch your engagement and business skyrocket.